Job Descriptions & Requirements
Customer Service Representative
Salary: $600 – $900 per week DOE
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Auto glass: 1 year (preferred)
- Computer knowledge (required)
- High school diploma
This a full time position to provide first class customer service to customers over the phone or in person leading to a successful sale and/or processing insurance claim assignments of auto glass replacement and repair over the phone.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, must be well-versed in providing first class telephone customer service and support.
- Assist client with filing glass insurance claim with his/her insurance company usually through a three-way call.
- Provide price quotes for glass repair and replacements over the phone.
- Enter information accurately into point-of-sale system (Glassbiller). Knowledge in Glassbiller is a big plus.
- Dispatch and route mobile glass technicians and schedule appointments efficiently.
- Source, locate and order the correct auto glass and related parts.
- Prepare accurate reports to management.
- First class customer service and dispatching skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak clearly and build a rapport with people while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task, and produce error free work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Skilled in handling large volume of information in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Familiar with advanced phone systems
- Experience in the Auto and/or Auto Glass industry is a plus.
- Have reliable transportation
- Be on-time and respect working hours
- Drug free
- Willing to learn and follow protocol and procedures
- Possess work ethics
- Flexible to work weekends